Everyday when I pick Hudson up from Nanny's, she always has funny stories to tell me. So...to make a rather long story 'kind of ' short......
I was gathering up Hudson's pj's from that morning and I noticed there was something on his top. I asked what it was and the answer was..."that is some chocolate protein drink that Hudson had this morning." The next thing I knew, Hudson was gone. So, we went looking for him. He had walked down the hall, into the laundry room (where Nanny keeps the protein jug), and we heard him scrambling around to get to the protein. He came out of the room with the protein jug with his arms wrapped around it tightly. He walked back into the kitchen (we followed) and said "I want choc O-tein" ( (protein)...with the emphasis on the 'O' and rather loudly.) It was so hilarious to me because I didn't know he knew such of such a thing. Nanny tried to give him his cup with regular milk and he said "No...I won't choc O-tein!" Do you think she fixed him some? YES! So, she presumed to pour the protein in water and he said "STEER, Nanny!"...so she stirred it up and he helped. Then he enjoyed his delicious O-tein!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment