At 3 weeks, Sullivan is becoming a chunky monkey! It's amazing at how quick they grow - and fatten up :) I can tell he's getting heavier to hold and move from place to place. When my family saw him this weekend, they immediately said "he's gettin' bigger and fatter"...he is eating 4 ozs at a time now - still about every 3 to 4 hours. He wakes up about that same amount of time to eat during the night. He still sleeps a lot during the day, but beginning to stay awake for longer periods at a time. His belly button cord fell off the day he turned 3 weeks old. I was beginning to think it might not ever fall off. He also sat in his swing for the first time this week...he loved it...it "swung" him right into dreamland. Here's my chunky monkey 3 week old...
The day I turned 3 weeks old :)
I lost my belly button cord...finally!
first time in my swing
No comments:
Post a Comment