I've been a terrible blogger lately! School started AND...well, that's just it...that means I started back to work after having the last 6 wonderful months off! Since school started, I haven't had hardly any extra time on my hands, and when I actually did, I've been playing with my sweet boys. I actually am ashamed at how FEW pictures I've taken the last few weeks, especially of Sullivan. He's changed so much and started learning new things. He has gotten really good at eating from the spoon. He's also tasted just a few table foods...mashed potatoes, cantelope, ice cream, and a popsicle (remember...just tiny tiny tastes). He seemed to like them very much. Also, he's started sitting up for a few minutes at a time without falling over. Another thing he
can do tries to do is hold his bottle. We have to make him try. Just when I think he's got it, the next day he's back to square one. I swear I think Hudson held his at 4 months. We may have a lazy baby on our hands...hehe. Sullivan weighed 20 lbs 10 ozs at his 6 month check up and was 28.25 inches long. He's still sleeping all night and takes a couple (maybe 3) naps during the day. He also still eats 6 ounces a feeding unless he eats baby food, then he takes 4 ounces of formula with that. I also got to take pictures of Lexy's first day of Preschool. She was so excited and ready to go! Julie couldn't be there so Rich brought her and I was the "crazy picture lady." I took 16 pictures in about 5 minutes flat! Hey!...they only have their FIRST day ONE time. Julie loved me for it anyway! Oh yeah, and Julie and I turned 29. Here's a few pictures of the Last Few Weeks - hence this post title. Enjoy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment