Welcome

Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Meet Rosco, our Elf!

Santa sent us an Elf on November 26, 2011.  Hudson named him Rosco.  (Zach calls Hudson "Rosco P. Coltrane" so I guess that's why Hudson thought of that name.)  Our little elf guy has been a sweetheart.  He's such a fun elf, so far...but we'll see what the rest of December holds.  I believe Rosco has been able to report to Santa that Hudson and Sullivan have been very good.  I hope you enjoy the pictures of the fun things that Rosco has been up to.


Rosco's "sitting place" each night...in Hudson's room


DAY 1 
Rosco got into Hudson's Halloween candy


DAY 2
Rode on the reindeer and decorated his antlers 

DAY 3
"hanging" from the ceiling fan :) 



DAY 4
"stuffed" the stockings with toys (not new) and himself 



DAY 5
Sittin' in Sullivan's high chair tasting some sweet peas.  Sullivan gags on them...looks like
Rosco didn't like them either. 



DAY 6
Putting on a show for Doggie and all of his buddies 


 DAY 7
He decided to drive the tractor...and pull some friends in the back


DAY 8
 he must've gotten stuck in the blinds when he returned home

DAY 9
He wrapped up a book for Hudson and Sullivan
(If You Give a Moose a Muffin)


DAY 10
Reading the Christmas Story to Santa and Snowman 




DAY 11 
Monster Truck Rally at the Hope household






    

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love it all, but especially that Rosco knows the REAL reason for Christmas too! :)

Holley said...

This is so sweet I wish we would have had an elf when I was little. He might get into more than just pooting though. Love the Christmas story too.