SURPRISE is right! Well, we are having another baby...if you've lost count, that makes three. Three isn't that many right? Ask me again in a few months. We didn't plan for another baby...YET...we wanted another one...just not this soon! I cried...not because I was upset or disappointed. I was just worried about things I shouldn't worry about...how are we going to afford diapers for two, our house isn't big enough, three carseats won't fit in my car, we don't have enough bedrooms, Sullivan is still a baby...you know, those kinds of things. Well, it boils down to the fact that the Lord doesn't make mistakes, and we are very blessed to be blessed with another baby...and for that we are thankful. After the shock wore off, we are soooooo excited. One of the first things Zach said to me was "The Lord may want to give us a girl." He always makes me feel better about everything I worry about. I decided to take pictures of everyone's faces when we told them...because I knew that everyone would be shocked. Just take a look!

I told them "lets get a picture to celebrate Alabama winning the National Championship" (this was Jan. 9...the night AL/LSU played). They. Had. No. Idea!
I said "smile, we're having another baby"...
JULIE'S awesome reaction LOL
not sure what Rich was saying here...
I said "Hudson, lets' get a picture of you and Sully and Nanna and Poppoo while they are both here"
"smile, we're having another baby"
LOL...love my dad's face here! Not sure it had sunk in to my mom yet.
They were asking Hudson what he thought.
Getting a random picture with Nanny and PawPaw
PawPaw was happy! Nanny, not so sure.
Nanny STILL can't belive the news!
Love. Thier. Faces!
They just couldn't BELIEVE it!
Picture with Nannie Simp!
Pure SHOCK! Love it!
And her famous laugh that I love so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment