Hudson had his first swimming lessons this summer with Mrs. Ranona McCullars. Lexy also took. They were in the same class called The Starfish Group. I was a little nervous dropping Hudson off the first day. I was also a little sad because we couldn't stay and watch which I understand, but I've never dropped him off and left him "alone" for anything of that nature. At least I had my sister with me doing the same thing. By the end of the week, I was A.MAZED. at how well Hudson was swimming and how much he had learned. He wasn't afraid of water splashing in his face, he could go under water and hold his breath, and he could swim under water without coming up for air for a few seconds. I. WAS. SO. PROUD!!!!! I can' t wait to see how much he learns next year.
Swimming students and teachers
crazy pose!
Starfish Train
The younger kids splashing the older ones...they called it "popcorn."
The older kids splashing the younger ones!
1...2...3...Go!
swimming underwater like a pro!
He was so proud!
Here he is floating on his back (if you can see)
About to JUMP!
and a big splash!
swimming back to the ladder
Lex's BIG JUMP! :)
They were so proud of themselves at the end of the week! SO. SWEET!
No comments:
Post a Comment