Hudson is FOUR! FOUR. WHOLE. YEARS. OLD! Oh, I want to cry...I do not want my babies to grow up. I tell Hudson that all the time and he just says "Mommy, I have to grow up so I can be five." LOL! I wish I could freeze time. He is at such a perfect age...so fun, still says the cutest things, still baby-ish but grown up at times, and just plain FUN! Anyway, he is obsessed with Spiderman these days...so guess what kind of party he wanted?....SPIDERMAN! Mommy also thought Chick-Fil-A would be a great party since Corbyn will be here anytime now. Hudson didn't seem to mind...all he could think about was the big slide they have. We also decided to have the party a little early since the baby is due the day after Hudson's birthday.

Night before he turns 4
he's FOUR!!!!
Sully trying on Hudson's new shoes. He has a shoe fetish!
he wanted to ice his own cupcake...
And put on his sprinkles and candles all by himself. He's a big boy now, right?
one of few times I catch him multi-tasking :)
No comments:
Post a Comment