He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord
lay. Matthew 28:6
As I watched the crucifixtion from the tv series The Bible; I thought about how much Jesus really must love us. To go through that...and to think that we cannot even fathom how much he really suffered...much worse than what they can portray on tv. Today, April 1st, marks 1 year since I was saved. I praise His name for showing his mercy to me. I love the line from a song my dad wrote..."I'm so thankful that Jesus thought of me, on Calvary." I could cry thinking about it. Although we love the Easter Bunny and he stops by our house the night before Easter, I pray that my kids will always know that Easter is about Jesus! Hudson has really started asking a LOT of questions and is very curious about Jesus, the cross, how he made everything, why he does this/that. It's so sweet to hear him talk about Jesus and ask questions. Some are even too hard for me to answer. He even goes around the house singing Blessed Redeemer; Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee, and some others. SOOOO presh!
Here's our Easter pictures!
The Easter Bunny Came...
I've not seen anyone more excited to get an electric toothbrush since Christmas when Lexy got hers.
For a month, Hudson's been saying the Easter Bunny was going to bring him a Farm Set.
I guess he was right!
oooo...."canny"
I love this! She's definitely enjoying her basket of goodies, too!
Before Church
This was the FIRST picture we took as a family! I cannot believe how good it turned out...At least everyone was looking with a pleasant look on their face. :)
These next few are a hoot...Yes, I got stressed out because I want the perfect picture. Zach always has to remind me that these are our babies and this is just how they are right now. Hey...it's hard to get 3 little ones to look your way.
My Sweetie Pie
Annual "After Church Kids Picture"
you're gonna love this
Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Nanna and Poppoo's House
well, Sully found the first egg (hehe...the one we didn't hide b/c it was cracked)
Pictures of my Princess
2 comments:
I LOVE reading your posts! The pics are adorable! Love my sweeties!! :)
I have laughed so hard looking at all the pics, You made me proudsp
Post a Comment