First Day of Pre-K! I can't believe I have a pre-schooler. Um...we both cried. I never thought I would cry. I'm usually like "Get over it...stop crying...don't be a baby"...Well, not this time. I was the baby! My heart was sad for some reason. And seeing Hudson cry made me cry. Zach and I both dropped him off in the early morning room so it was a room he had never seen before. Delaney wasn't there yet and he was alone. He knew no one...not even the teacher. He had met HIS teacher, but not the early morning teacher. I. WAS. SO. SAD! I just had to leave Zach with him and go on to my room to meet my students. That was hard because I was so upset. It WILL get better, I know!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
4 weeks ago












No comments:
Post a Comment