Welcome

Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas 2013

We Hope's had a very blessed Christmas.  I think this was the funnest one yet.  I LOVE CHRISTmas! Everything about it. First and foremostthe celebration of Jesus' birth.  Then the decorations, music, lights, food, activities, elf on the shelf, Santa, the feeling is gives me, family togetherness, trees, movies, hot chocolate, shopping, EVERYTHING! My heart skips a beat thinking about it.  Hope you enjoy our Christmas in Pictures!


Preston, Rosco, and Mr. Snickles (the old elf) :)  Waiting on Santa's return!




























This next set of pictures is of Laurent opening the "mystery present."  It had her name on it…but didn't tell who it was from.  I'd give anything if I had this on video.  Her reaction was priceless.  Zach had hand-painted her an ornament with a picture of "stinky feet" on it.  He always kids her about having stinky feet…even though she never does.  It's a joke between them that they've had…well, several years now.  I just think it's a *funny, yet sweet* moment for the two of them.  :)  












This set of pics is of ALL the kids…I posted this many because I love how their faces (poses) change from one second to the next.  It's near impossible to get a perfect picture of all of them together.  I can honestly say I'm over trying to get a perfect picture.  I will love looking back on these in a few (many) years!
  




































































































No comments: