Welcome

Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Hudson's KINDERGARTEN Year in Pictures

And here it is…Hudson's 2014 - 2015 KINDERGARTEN Year in Pictures :)

First off, daily K pics!!  You can tell he LOVES getting his picture taken every. single. day…
well…most days LOL!
*Another idea I stole from Julie…except I stuck with it!  :)  I'm so glad I did!  
**If I missed a day, it wasn't but maybe two





























































<--- same day --->



































































































Other KiNdErGaRtEn happenings…

"Meet the Teacher"







First Few Days…
















Rosco paid Hudson (and Corbyn and Sully) a visit for first couple of days of school.  And he spoiled him a "little bit" but you know what?  We're ok with that.  Hudson had a GREAT start to a new year with NO tears and NO tummy issues.  HUGE SUCCESS from preK.  :) :) :)  It definitely made this mom proud!!























Zach managed to do a few more water bottle messages this year…just a few ;)





 ^^^Granparent's Night^^^

The Pumpkin Patch
























Sweet Friends




Thanksgiving Program












Christmas


First Black Eye…OUCH!!!





Some of Hudson's drawings and writing!



















Other Fun Stuff

 Hudson's best friend; Tucker!


















Kindergarten Move Up Day





Kindergarten Graduation



































A LOT of credit goes to this beautiful soul…Hudson's FABULOUS teacher…Mrs. Mayas
I seriously don't know what we would have done without her LOVING (and teaching) our sweet boy!


That's a wrap y'all!!!

No comments: