Y'all know Christmas is my FAV!!! I truly think it's the most wonderful time of the year. I love EVERYTHING about it! Even the busy times! This year was a little different than recent years. I had the flu. I got it 3 days before Christmas and was hardly able to wrap presents, clean house, and just do those last minute things I always do! I was so sad. I didn't feel like "myself" on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning/Day/Night. Then, Sullivan came down with it Christmas Day and Corbyn got it the day after Christmas. I'm sure Zach and Hudson had it too, but they went ahead and took tamiflu just in case. It was awful…the symptoms lingered forever. I am already looking forward to *hopefully* a healthy Christmas next year!!
Sunday before Christmas
We gave the kids one present before we went to Nanna and Poppoo's house. Their very won sleeping bags! They got them broken in really good that night waiting on Santa to arrive.
This sweet girl was waiting on everyone as we entered Nanna and Poppoo's. I love kids' creativity.
Grayson got in a quick nap before the evening festivities began!
All the Elves hangin' out!
The Christmas Story
Anna played her clarinet for everyone. She did a wonderful job!
PRESENTS!!!
BEDTIME…kind of!
Oh, how I just love this!!!
Cookies for Santa
Santa Came!!!
Cousin Time! and Christmas with the Bodines and Grandmother Roe
Christmas Presents from Mommy and Daddy
The Nasty Flu :(
Good Night!!!

























































No comments:
Post a Comment