Welcome

Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

A Visit from the Bodine's

My family (Uncle Randy, Aunt Jana, Kasey, and Matt) came to visit this past weekend for Mother's Day.  They live in Auburn.  I love when they come "home" and I am always excited and happy to see them.  Now that Hudson is talking and able to remember people he sees from time to time, he was especially excited to see Matt.  Not that the others are less special...but it's just something about that Matt!  We have a picture of them on our fridge, and from time to time, I'll ask "who is that, and that, etc." so he'll remember them when they do come home.  He hasn't mastered saying "uncle randy" yet, but can pretty much say Jana, Kasey (except he says Pacey), and has definitely mastered saying Matt.  Last weekend, the weekend before Mother's Day, Aunt Jana came home and she visited with us on Saturday night.  She brought along her camera and showed Hudson a picture of Matt.  So, from that moment on, he kept saying "onna see Matt" and he would make her turn her camera on to see a picture of him.  It was so funny.  This weekend, the whole family came along, and I knew he would be so excited to see Matt in person.  All the girls, especially Lauren and Lexy were ecstatic to see Matt.  They hid from him for the first 30 minutes then came around and giggled and talked and laughed...Matt is such a charmer...what can you say?  Anyway, what do you think Hudson did when he saw Matt come through the door?  Well, he laughed and grinned and got kind of embarrassed.  Then, when Matt reached out to hold him, he got all nervous and wouldn't let him hold him.  Ahhhh!  Kids!!  He finally got a little warmed up to him and I managed to snap a few quick pictures while they were playing  in the floor.  Hudson hated to see Matt and everyone go back home to Auburn.  We can't wait to see them again soon!  Love you Bodine's so very much!  P.S.  I know it's horrible, but I didn't manage to get one picture of the rest of the Bodine gang...sorry guys!  

 





Oh, how these girls love Matt





 
playing with a stack of cups...

still stackin' cups

at least Hudson was occupied for a while :)

No comments: