Welcome

Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

"boys don't wear make-up"...YEAH RIGHT

This summer has been a "make-up kind of summer"...not for me...but for HUDSON!  Zach and I have laughed so hard.  Why don't I put my make-up away?  Well, I have a few excuses...but let's not get in to that.  I don't think I can describe what he did any better than  the pictures themselves...so let's get on with it.

This is the lip gloss that I wore on my Wedding Day...it it is pretty!  It has TONS of glitter in it...and it's the good STICKY kind!  At least he has good taste...haha! 


This is the "stuff" that he decided to use this time.  The hunk out of my deodorant was nowhere to be found...I'm assuming he ate it. 


The "eye black" was in a tube just like mommy's "chat tick" and he really wanted some "chat tick"...so...he got some!  By the way, he was under the super-duper watch care of his daddy...I was at work!  Hudson met me at the door at 3:15 looking like this...imagine what my reaction was.  It was actually very funny to hear the story.   



The "A&D ointment" incident happened the SAME DAY as the deodorant, makeup, and eye-black incident.  Although this happened hours later...I wasn't at home this time either.  I was at Julie's helping her out with something..and once again...Hudson was under the supervision of his daddy.  When I got home, we were getting Hudson dressed for bed and I looked over and saw a big pile of gunk on his drawers.  I said "what is that?"  Zach said "Oh no, I didn't even see that!"  To make a long story short...he said Hudson got into the cream and I spanked him because I had already told him once to put it up.  (do you think hudson wanted to put it up daddy?  no way!)  Later, when Zach found him, he said that Hudson had a big pile of the ointment in his lap, on his chair from Santa, and in the floor.  I asked him if he got pictures.  He said "No, I was NOT amused this time."  Well, I snapped pictures of the last bit of evidence left on his drawers and the crumpled up, squeezed tube of ointment.  Keep in mind...the was the same day as the earlier "make-up" incident.  As we finished getting him dressed for bed, Hudson looked at me and said "I got bad spankin'."     

No comments: