Welcome

Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Long Time, No Blog...Summer Vacation!

Wow! I cannot believe that it has been almost 3 months since my last blog. I have missed it so much and thought about "blogging" so many times. I just couldn't find the time to sit down and do it. After a very short summer, finding out I was expecting, extreme "morning/all day sickness", taking care of a rambunctious "almost 2 year old", and life...I'm just now getting around to blogging some memories we've made over the summer. It's gonna be a LONG post...but, I hope you enjoy catching back up with the Hope's!

Summer Vacation; Destin, Florida

First Night at the Pool
First Day at the Pool/Lazy River




Tired Lauren..she's pooped!   Beach Pictures


Family Picture


 
 Hudson decided that he wanted to wash his hands...so he got a bench out of Beth and Justin's room and pulled it up to the sink and climbed on top....I found him digging through the dishes trying to get to the water :)

 
Soaked after running through the "splash pool" at the Destin Commons outdoor mall

On the Way Home


We had a GREAT time with our whole family.  It was sad to leave, but knowing we made awesome family memories was a great feeling! 

No comments: