Welcome

Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Hudson dressed as Woody from Toy Story.  We were desperate to find a Woody outfit before our Fall Festival we had a church.  We let it sneak up on us and almost waited to late to find an outfit.  I was even looking online and everyone was Sold Out!  Luckily, we just happen to go to Huntsville with some friends and happened upon a huge Halloween store.  They had just what we needed and the outfit was "deluxe"...haha...which means it was even better than what I was looking at online.  It turned out to be super cute and Hudson was SUPER excited this year about dressing up for Halloween...especially like Woody!  He sure did make a handsome Woody!  Here are lots of pictures from Halloween 2010.  Enjoy!




 Hudson put his Woody boots on ALL by himself!

 At Nanny and Paw Paw's to Trick-or-Treat
 He sees something he likes

 He loves the Toy Story book
 Loving Nanny Simp
 Kisses for Nanny Simp
 You mean Nanny Simp gives peppermint for Halloween?
 I think he liked his peppermint the best!
 Soft peppermint, of course.  Nanny Simp taught him how to take small bites and sit down in the rocker while he eats it. 
 Trick-or-Treating from Haden...or is that Haden???
 Are you sure that's Haden???
 Okay, so I can hear Haden's voice...I guess it's okay to sit in his lap.
 Paw Paw and Woody Hope


 Well, Rory will look at the camera and smile.
 Trick-or-Treating at Nanna and Popoo's
 Everybody loves his outfit
 Princess Anna
 Dorothy and Little Red Riding Hood
 Trick-or-Treating with JuJu

 This was almost an "all-smiler"...
 Impossible to get them all to be still, look at the camera, and smile (or at least look happy)
 The left eye is drawn by Lexy, right eye by Lauren, nose by Hudson (with lots of help), and the mouth drawn by Anna. 
 
 Beginning to carve...
 Hudson says "it stinks" (and it really does)

 Hudson helping to dig out the pumpkin guts
Proud of the pumpkin
Finished product...I think it's absolutely adorable.  


Fall Festival at Church
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 These pictures were taken a few days before Halloween. 

 I had this pumpkin out the whole month of October.  Hudson LOVED this tin pumpkin like a best friend.  He told it hey and bye and night night and I love you EVERY day.  When we'd go outside he'd have to go talk to the pumpkin...When we'd pull in the driveway and get out of the car he'd have to go talk to it.  It really was cute...I even got one of his conversations on video.  He lied on the ground and said "hey punkin, you go night night?  I love you!  Punkin...I can't hear you.  I can't heart you!"  He really wanted the pumpkin to tell him he loved him too!  How precious and innocent. 
 Kisses for Pumpkin
More sugar for Pumpkin!

No comments: