Welcome

Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Pigeon Forge 2010

We took a trip to Pigeon Forge, TN right before the Thanksgiving holiday.  We had a lot of fun spending time together as a family.  Hudson was old enough to enjoy the Christmas lights that were already put up on the main street.  The lights of parks, restaurants, shows, and "tourist things" also caught his eye.  Zach and I carried him to one of those rinky dink amusement parks to ride the "kiddie rides."  He thought that was the best thing ever.  It also made Zach and I smile pretty big seeing how happy Hudson was. 


 Race cars...I laughed so hard watching Zach and Hudson.  Hudson was squealing from excitement and Zach was getting motion sickness...but trying to put on a smile for Hudson.  I, of course, was the photographer...and couldn't ride anything (but the carousel) because I was more than 5 months pregnant. 
 The only ride I could get on with Hudson. 
 Family Picture
 I thought this tree was so pretty.  It was so bright in person. 
 Hudson's 1st photo with Santa Claus.  He didn't want to sit in his lap, so daddy carried him.  I'm just thankful he didn't scream and cry. 

 I thought Santa was absolutely beautiful.  On the way down the stairs from the stage that Santa was on, Hudson yelled out..."I want some John Deere boots."  I wonder if Santa heard him?

 So, Hudson would actually get close to this Santa.  He's not nearly as pretty as the real one. 
 Enjoying a fresh, hot Krispy Kreme...YUMMY!!!


 The teacups...NOT a good thing for Zach. 

I love their faces in this one...Hudson has the look of pure happiness and Zach has the look of...well, pure sickness!  I think the race cars is the last thing they rode!

No comments: