Welcome

Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

This Mother's Day was double the fun and even more special because I am a mommy to two babies.  I LOVE being a mommy.  I never thought I could love so much...until I had my babies.  I'm thankful that God chose me and to be their mommy.  I already have a ton of wonderful memories in the 2 1/2 years I have been a mommy and I look forward to creating a TON more!  :)  Also, my own mother has been the greatest example of what being a mom is!  I LOVE her dearly and it's because of her that I am the mom I am today.  Thank you "mommy" for being the greatest one in the world and for setting the best example for me!  I love you!  

I have to tell Hudson to "laugh" or else he'll be making a funny face trying to smile :)

This is just about as good as it gets with these 2 boys...can't hardly get them both to look at the camera at the same time

My precious mother!

Mom and all of us (duh)

Mom and all her girls



Hey, I didn't even tell him to kiss me...how precious

No comments: