Welcome

Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Corbyn 6 months

 
6 Months: 2/24/13
It's already been 6 months!!!!  We say "time flies" and boy, it does!  I cannot believe it's been 1/2 a year already.  Next thing you know, she'll be walking and talking...but I'm not ready to go there just yet.  Here lately, Corbyn is reaching and grabbing for everything.  She's really into toys that light up, sing, make noise, etc.  She loves to sit in the bumbo and "play."  She's trying to sit all by herself...I'm not ready to let her go just het.  She sits good with a boppy behind her.  She gnaws and gnaws and gnaws on her hands/bib/paci...but still no tooth.  I'm waiting for one to pop up any time now.  She has the sweetest smile that absolutely melts my heart.  She's SUCH a happy baby!  She had her first "sick doctor visit" a couple of week ago....her first ear infection.  Hopefully it will be the last!  After she got a couple of doses of her medicine, she started sleeping right back through the night again.  We are getting ready for her to eat baby food.  The boys were already pros at eating baby food by this point, but it just hadn't felt right until now giving it to Corbyn.  Look for those pictures soon!  At her "sick" doctor visit she weighed 17.7.  I'm not sure exactly how long she is...but she's l.o.n.g...let me tell you.  She wears 6-9 month clothes and can also wear some 6-12 month stuff...just because of the length.  She eats 5 ozs. in her bottle with rice in it at bedtime.  We recently bumped her up to a size 3 diaper.  Tell me why that makes me sad.  *sniff sniff 
 
Get ready for LOTS of pictures!  You know how I do :)
 




































 

No comments: