Welcome

Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Here's to another short post!

  • I have the BESTEST dad ever!  I love him so much.
  • Zach is the BESTEST day ever to our kiddos!  I don't know what I'd do without him, I don't know what they would do without him, and I don't know what he'd do without them!  


all of the father's at church :)


 This next series of pictures...well, what can I say but "Sully!"
















Zach and his dad...so proud to call him "Father-in-law!"  


Lots of pictures in this set, too!  It's hard getting all three to look.  
Poor Hudson, he didn't think we'd ever be done taking pictures.












These are just a few snapshots I took that night!  :)  



My sweet, precious daddy and us girls!




More of the DAD and his babies!




This sweet face was too cute not to share!

1 comment:

Handee Service said...

sorry I just now looked at your post, a good'un