Welcome

Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Corbyn - 10 Months

Well, 10 months have flown by!  I still think of my baby as a baby!  She's on the verge of walking (i think) and she's starting to imitate more words and sounds.  She waves bye bye really good and says it pretty good too.  She is blowing kisses and making the "mmmmwah" sound with her lips...it's soooo precious.  Her hair is getting lots thicker and she always pulls on her bow/headband and takes it off (and I always put it back in).  She is so happy most of the time...really only fussy when she has a dirty diaper or is hungry.  She's been sleeping in her crib for a while now and sleeps very well.  A lot of times she sleeps a good 12 hours straight!  She also become a big mommy's girl...which I'm not complaining about.  I have to admit, I love it!  She eats about every 3-4 hours, about 3 jars of baby food a day, wears a size 3 diaper, wears 12 ~ 12-18 month clothing (sometimes a 18-24 mo).  She weighs around 21 lbs.  Still no tooth!  She's perfect!

In the pictures below, if you're wondering why she's in a laundry basket...well, that's the only way I could get her to be still.  Hey!  It matched her outfit!  Hahaha!     


























No comments: