Welcome

Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tractor Day at the Zoo

This post is late.  On April 6, 2013 we went to the Birmingham zoo.  Two reasons: it was Tractor Day AND my Bodine family was going to be there.  Aunt Jana told me they were going to be there and we could get a pass to get in...say whaaaaat???  We were so there!  Zoo, family, fun....you bet!  It was Hudson's second time to zoo and Sully and Corbyn's first time.  Sully was IN.LOVE. with the tractors...of course.  He was also a little afraid of the animals.  Well, more like terrified.  He finally got a little more used to them as the day went on.  At least he didn't scream to the top of his lungs ALL day.  After all, we had a BLAST!!!  It was a great day.  You know what's next!!!!  PICTURES!!!!  
























 I RODE A CAMEL!!!!  Yes, we do anything for our kids....right??!!
I have to admit, it was fun!











And...their all asleep!  Didn't take them long!  I love sleeping babies...don't you? ;)



No comments: