Welcome

Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Corbyn 12 Weeks

12 weeks: November 10 - 16

My sweet baby is still sleeping ALL night for at least 9-10 hours...sometimes 11 or 12 hours.  She still takes 4 ozs and wears a size 1 diaper.  And I swear she's trying to roll over.  Not just the normal "baby roll to the side" ...but the burying her face and almost grunting trynig to roll over thing.  I caught her doing that the other day and I quickly picked her up.  I AM NOT ready for her to roll over just yet.  It's not time...lol!  I know she'll do it whenever SHE gets ready...but that makes me kind of sad!  Maybe in a few weeks.  :)

 
Ok, so this is not Corbyn, but it's the next best thing. 
I HAD to share this baby Alabama Fan!!!  He's soooooooooooo sweet! 

Gettin' ready for Turkey Day...coming soon!



GOSH! I LOVE this face!!!





bath time!

she's getting so "plump" and "squishee"... love it!


No comments: