Welcome

Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween......we don't get into the "scary" stuff about Halloween, but it is fun letting the kids dress up and letting them "have fun" on Halloween.  This year Hudson wanted to be everything he saw or anything we mentioned.  It got close to time, so I ended  up buying in "The Black Spiderman" costume.  He says "the black spiderman" is his favorite anyway.  I walked in TJ Maxx and there it was....his size, the black one, and perfect!  Zach and I called him (he was at Nanna and Poppoo's) and told him we found it and asked him if he wanted to be "that" for Halloween!  He immediately said "YES!" I knew he'd be happy with that.  Since Sully can't exactly tell us what he wanted to be we decided to think about all the things he was really "in to" and that would be: owls (ow-woo's) or dem-bones (a cute little song/book that he's OBSESSED with) so that would be a skeleton.  We also thought of a garbage man or oscar the grouch since he lives in a garbage can....sounds weird but Sullivan LOVES to say "garbage...(gar-ber)" ALL the time...and points to the garbage all the time...wherever we go...he spots "gar-ber."  We thought that would be funny, but couldn't find the right thing to portray that he liked "gar-ber"...we were afraid no one would "get it" except for us and other family.  ANY.WAY!....we found a cute (not scary) skeleton costume at Target and decided to let him be "dem bones."  He was sooooooo happy when we showed it to him.  He immediately said "DEM...BONES!"  How cute!  And well, Miss Priss, I just let her be her cute little self in a cute little Halloween outfit!  Enjoy the pictures of our Halloween festivities!
































So, here all the kids at church are having an "egg race."  Do you see where Hudson is?  He wants to "race" but doesn't look to excited about getting in line.  When Mrs. Glenda says "GO!"....look below to see what Hudson does...

and he stands there....!  My child will be the one in class that doesn't get in a hurry to do ANYTHING!  The left him in a cloud of dust...lol!  So, then we "raced" all by himself and really didn't seem to mind.  I don't think he gets the whole "racing" thing just yet. 







 
Now for the photo shoot at Nanna and Poppoo"s with ALL 8 kids.....nearly impossibly.  Here;s just a few of the many pics I took trying to get a good shot!  I found it hard, but funny (after the fact anyway).

 


Where's Sully?

Sully???

Sully, where are you?

I see Sully...but he obviously doesn't see the camera!


ok, so Zach had to plop him down on the edge of the couch and hold him there! :)

Uh-oh!  Where did Zach go?  Sully "hid" again!















No comments: