Welcome

Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Corbyn 13 weeks and 3 months

Wow!  Time is really flying by.  When I stare into Corbyn's eyes I am amazed at how much she has changed is just 3 short months.  She's getting very plump and she follows me when I move around her.  She smiles at me every morning and throughout the day which just absolutely brightens even my brightest day.  She turned 13 weeks on Friday the 23rd, and 3 months Saturday the 24th.  Yes, I know it's only 1 day apart...but I still took seperate pictures.  She still eats 4 ounces at each feeding with cereal in her bottle at night.  Also, she rolled over completely onto her stomach on Thanksgiving Day!!!!  Whoa!  It's not time for that.  I was in the kitchen and Zach was in the boys room and I heard her whining...I went in the den to check on her and she was completely on her stomach.  I couldn't believe it.  She hasn't rolled over since but she gets very close and tries often.  I didn't get a picture because I jerked her right up!  Hopefully it will be at least another month before she is rolling over full time.  Oh...and since I was shopping ALL night and day (started at 11:30pm Thursday night until 9:30pm Friday night...22 hours of on Black Friday)...Zach remembered and was sweet enough to take her 13 week pictures all by himself.  That made me very happy!













 

No comments: