We don't always need a specific reason or event to take place to take pictures of our kids right?! I take pictures ALL the time. I know they aren't as funny or as meaningful to everyone as they are to us or other family members, but here are just some random pictures I've taken lately!
LOOK AT THIS MESS!
SWEET BABY CORBYN!
ROOOOOOOLL TIIIIIIIIIDE!
I LOVE HIS IMAGINATION! HE DOES STUFF LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME....A GUN MADE FROM A GOLF CLUB AND PART OF MY VACUMM CLEANER!
I HOPE HE LEARNS TO PLAY THE PIANO!
Yes, I caught him "reading his bible." I wonder if he'll be a preacher like his Paw-Paw and Poppoo?
This boy is obsessed with shoes. i wish i had a picture of every pair of shoes he puts on. My shoes, Zach's shoes, Hudson's shoes, Lexy's shoes, Delaney's shoes, Julie's shoes...etc, etc.
It's so hard to get really good pictures of Sully because he won't sit still...
so when I just happen to get shots like this, I must share!
front view...long hair
side view...long enough to put in a ponytail! LOL! we got it cut just a couple days later.
Guess who broke the weed-eater? Sully!
Guess who tried to fix it? Hudson. With a band-aid! I about died laughing!
Hudson came out of our bedroom into the den dressed like this...in He said "I'm from the kingdom! I live in Heaven! Daddy, do people in Heaven dress like this?" Too funny!
I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this. This baby doesn't not go to sleep witout a fight...apparently he was too tired to fight. So sweet!
Hudson would not eat his smarties until he had them grouped into stacks of the same color.
I think he is a "smartie."
ok, so this just cracked. me. up!
Nanny took this at her house one evening while Zach and I weren't there.
Handsome little fella!
The following 5 pictures are a few things I had to pull from Sully's mouth in JUST. 15. MINUTES!!!
YES, HE WAS REALLY CHEWING ON MY USED DUSTER!!!
1 comment:
Hudson, that's how I eat my smarties too!...and skittles and pretty much any other colored candies :)
Post a Comment