Welcome

Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

Oh Christmastime, Oh Christmastime...How lovely is this season?!!!!  Yes, I was singing that in my head.  I LOVE Christmas!  I LOVE everything about it!  First and foremost...the REASON for the season; the birth of Jesus!  Then, there's the shopping, decorating, goody-making, shopping, gift-giving, singing, non-stop Christmas music, shopping, and more shopping!  This year, I was at home on maternity leave the whole season and loved and enjoyed every second of it.  That meant, I got to enjoy my Christmas tree a little more than usual.  I also got to spend TONS of time with my babies and that was so special to me.  I loved staying up late watching Christmas movies while wrapping presents.  I love the old traditions we already have and the new traditions that we are starting.   We spendin the night with my parents on Christmas Eve.  That is soooo special to me.  This year my mom made Christmas ornanments with the kids and they have them on "thier tree" that they'll have each year.  I already dread Christmas being over.  I don't like taking down the tree...it makes me sad.  I don't like all the Christmas music being "over."  I don't like all the shopping trips I get to make with my mom, sister, other sister (Beth), and friends.  And this year, I definitely and not liking the fact that when Christmas is over...it's back to work for me.  Another special thing about this year was that Hudson was finally old enough to understand the true meaning of Christmas.  Although, we started teaching him and telling him about Jesus' birth...well, even before he knew what words really were (lol), this year I think he really understood it.  That means so much to me.  Enjoy the many many mnay many many pictures (but not all) of our WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

















I laughed out loud at this...only my husband!  He found a bag that one of my students from several years ago gave me and didn't even bother tearing off the tag that says...well you can see that for yourself.  Instead he just marks out her name and writes his.  Geez!  At least he wrapped it.  :)

Anna is reading the Christmas story!  It's the Bible on the iPod!  I love that we have this tradition.  Next year Lauren and Lexy will be able to read part of it.  :)
















sad goodbyes


leaving Rosco in his shoes for Santa to pick up and take back to the North Pole...we will miss Rosco!

TWINSIES!!!!




























 






love these two so much!


What in the world?...

Santa left a car under our tree!








Gak was number 2 on his list :)




this reminds me of being a kid spending the night at my maw-maw's house on Christmas Eve...precious memories!

 

No comments: