Welcome

Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Rosco: Day 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8, 2012

 DAY 4: JUST A SWINGIN'
 





 
DAY 5: "HE MADE A SNOWFLAKE"








 
 
DAY 6: HIDING!





 
  
DAY 7: ALL WRAPPED UP

One night, as the boys were wrestling around in the floor, Zach decided to wrap up Hudson and "send him to the North Pole to see Santa!

"Daddy, are you really going to send me to see Santa?"

"Yep, I am!"
 
Well, I guess Rosco was watching when Zach wrapped up Hudson and got a good idea! 
He even used the same wrapping paper!
 
 "Crazy face!"


Hudson picked out his pj's all by himself...AND dressed himself!  At that point, I didn't care what kind of pj's he had on...Halloween or not!

"Daddy's asleep"

 
"daddy!  wake up!"

"daddy!!!!!!!!!!"

Hudson: "daddy, Rosco wrapped you up!"
Daddy: "he did WHAT?" 

 
 
DAY 8: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL TIDE!
 








"Rosco knows how to Roll!"




Sully calls Rosco "Ho-Ho"...it's so cute!  So every morning now...he knows we look for him.  When he finds him, he always says..."Ho Ho!"

Hudson looooooved it!





Sully said "Ho Ho wing (swing)"





and this is where Rosco ended up when Sully was done with him


No comments: