Welcome

Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Where are your squeakers?

Tomorrow are Easter pictures...so we had to have new shoes.  I bought the "squeaker" shoes...mainly for the look, not the squeakers.  When I returned home, I tried them on Hudson's more than wide foot to make sure they would lace up.  I have to be very careful about the shoes I buy because of his extremely wide and thick foot. :)  Well, they fit!  Yay!  At first he didn't know what to think.  Finally, he discovered the "noise makers."  You know how that goes.  The more noise, the better, right?  He was walking around stomping  his foot to make more noise.  It really was funny!  I definitely knew where he was at all times.  He quickly learned "where are your squeakers?" and would point to them.  I know, the simplest things amaze me.   Then we had had enough, and we took them off!  Eventually, the squeakers will be removed and they will be quiet shoes, as they are supposed to be.  Pictures below, as always!

P.S.  I got to witness my niece, Delaney say "momma" for the first time, and twice at that!  She has the softest, sweetest voice, and it was definitely a "momma."
        

2 comments:

Amy said...

Fat little legs make me smile!

TheiaT said...

So cute!