Welcome

Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yummy Bubblegum , Wrapper and All

Tonight we were sitting in the den watching American Idol.  Hudson was sitting in Zach's lap rather still and quiet.  We both just thought he was sleepy and just taking advantage of some "daddy time."  I turned to look at Hudson, and he had a mouth full of Super Bubble bubblegum, wrapper and all.  He was chewing on it like a pro.  At first I flipped out a little thinking he might try to swallow it and get choked.  Then I realized Hudson was just as calm as could be and really chewing it up.  It was so funny.  Zach and I laughed. Of course, I took the gum out of his mouth, and yes, Hudson cried and cried.  It was so funny to look at the gum all chewed up with wrapper in it.  I bet he had chewed on it for 5 minutes or so.  Now, I bet your wondering "where did he get the gum?"  Well, Zach doesn't chew just one piece at a time, he chews about 3 or 4.  So, he had laid some extra pieces on the stand beside his recliner.  Huddy Buddy snuck one from the stand.  I guess he wanted to be like his daddy, chewing gum and all!

No comments: