Corbyn is a sweet little baby! I'm absolutely in love with her. She's almost 2 months old and I just cannot believe it. At home she weighs about 11 lbs...we'll find out for sure at the doctor when we go for her 2 month check-up on the 26th. She still eats 4 ozs at each feeding and eats about every 3 to 4 hours....even at night! I just cannot get her to sleep longer than about4 (sometimes 5) hours at a time. I know that day will come, but it seems like it's taking forever. That's just about the only thing I want to put a rush on hehe. She also has a screaming fit EVERY night before bedtime. I know it's not colic b/c it only lasts about 10 minutes. But for those 10 minutes...whew! It's hard. I just can't figure out what's bothering her except maybe she's soooooooooo tired that she just wants to cry about it. :) I have to remind myself that "this too shall pass." Also, Hudson loves to hold her everyday and just recently Sully has started going up to her saying "honer, honer" for "hold her, hold her"...too cute! Hope you enjoy the pics!
I love this sweet profile shot and her eyelashes!
It's amazing to compare Corbyn and Grayson...it shows me just how much she's grown in such a short amount of time. He's so tiny compared to her!
I don't know why, but this is one of my favorite pictures to date. I just love her expression.
pitching her nightly fit...and LOVES her woombie!
gosh, these are sooooo sweet!
Corbyn: 2 months: October 24So basically, 8 weeks and 2 months are the same...not much has changed in just a couple of days. Silly (OCD) me, has to get pictures on BOTH days...the day she turns 8 weeks AND the day she turns 2 months. We did go to the doctor for her 2 month check up and she had to get her shots... :( I hate that part. So glad Zach was able to go with me so he could stand with her while she got them. We also told the doctor that we think she might be having some reflux trouble (especially at night) so she prescribed her Zantac to take. We hope it helps! She weighed 11 lbs 13 ozs and was 23 1/4 inches long. Head circumference is 38 cm which equals 14.96 inches.
I LOVE this face shot!
No comments:
Post a Comment