Welcome

Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Guess who I met up with?

Today, Julie and I met up with one of our best friends from high school....ABBIE!!!  I miss that girl soooo much.  It had been waaaaaaay too long.  I can't even remember the last time we got to see and visit with each other.  I knew that we hadn't seen each other since Sullivan was born so it's been over 18 months...like I said...entirely too long.  Anway, she was in town doing some of her wedding planning and thought of Julie and I and wanted to see us and meet our new babies.  It was also her first time to meet Sullivan.  It was absolutely GREAT seeing her and "catching up."  I love that we can just pick up where we left off from the last time.  That is a true friend!  She had asked (earlier...like right after she got engaged) Julie and I to be in her wedding and today she asked if Lexy and Hudson could be in it too....how awesome is that?  That is so special to me.  I miss and love her so much...but I'm so thankful to still be a *small* part of her life!






 

4 comments:

Julie said...

Holy smokes I look rough with a capital R!!! I do love Abbie though!!!

Abbie said...

Ha! Julie, I was thinking I looked rough too! We are too self-critical! I thought y'all both looked great! I am so happy I got to see y'all and am so excited and blessed that y'all, Lexy, and Hudson are going to be a part of my wedding :) I wouldn't have it any other way!

Hope and Houndstooth said...

Abbie, even though I pretty much forced you to read this post, i'm so glad I have a few people who read my blog. :)

Julie, you look "Rockin'" with a capital R...lol! Seriously, you do not look bad.

Unknown said...

You ALL look GREAT and I too am excited that I get to spend time with you girls and your kids! Looking forward to the wedding!!!