Welcome

Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Corbyn Week 7 & Baby Grayson

Week 7: (October 6-12)

Nothing much new this week.  Corbyn stays awake for long periods...even a couple of hours now.  She is starting to smile more and more this week!  It's so sweet...Melts. My. Heart!  Corbyn still eat 4 ozs at each feeding and wakes up pretty much every 4 hours on the dot during the night.  She eats about every 3 (sometimes 4) hours during the day.  Most of Corbyn's 7 weeks pictures were taken by Nanny.  Zach and I (and the boys) went to Gadsden, so we left the task of picture taking to Nanny.  I knew she wouldn't mind.  She did a great job, I must say.  Also, Julie and Richey's baby, Grayson Cooper was born Monday, October 8th at 12:11 p.m.  He weighed 7.15 and was 20.5 inches long.  He is soooooooooo sweet!










 
Baby Grayson











No comments: