Welcome

Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby #2 Update

  • October 24th: SAW you kick my tummy for the first time...during Sunday School.
  • October 26th: Backache!!!  Is it time for that already???
  • November 8th: daddy felt you kick for the 1st time...23 weeks and 4 days
  • November 19th: took a quick trip to Pigeon Forge...hips started hurting REALLY bad.
  • November 24th: Dr. appointment with Dr. Crowe...sugar test...heartbeat in the 130s...gained 7lbs... :(  not happy about that one.  
  • December 2nd: 27 weeks and getting miserable and hurting!  I still have a long way to go.  I better shape up.  
  • December 5th: daddy felt an elbow or something "pointy" today.  
  • December 8th: 28 week Dr. appointment with Dr. Crowe...heartbeat 150s...gained 4 lbs...Dr. Crowe advised me to get a pregnancy belt.  I think I'll do that :)  Also, I will begin going every 2 weeks from this point on until 36 weeks.  
  • December 11th: 1st time to have heart burn really bad... 28 weeks and 2 days

 28 Weeks

 30 Weeks

 31 Weeks

  • January 4th: Dr. appointment with Dr. Gunnells...heartbeat in the 150s...almost 32 weeks

 32 weeks and 4 days

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love these snow pictures and the adorable snowman! It looks really good. Wish we could have made one too. Oh, Hudson's "cheese" picture is so cute!