These pictures are the next morning (actually around lunchtime by the time we got up and got ready). Hudson is ready to see the snow and so are Zach and I.
driveway / yard
Hudson's first run out into the snow...actually it was ice. Kind of hard to run in this stuff. Don't you just love his plastic bags?
Ooops! He slipped and fell.
Gonna try to drive his tractor in the snow...ice. It didn't work out too well.
CHEESE!
"Well, since I saw mommy take a bite...I think I will too!"
"Mmmm, that tastes pretty good!"
Zach, as he tries to begin the base of our snowman.
"I think I'll have a few more bites."
"I just can't get enough of this stuff"
Snowman, before he was decorated. Hudson and I ran inside to find the "decorations" for Snowman.
And...Ta-Da. These are the "decorations" we found. He's a mix of Woody and Mr. Potato Head. I think it's hilarious! =)
Don't you love how Hudson stood Woody on the ground like himself? I just love it. After I snapped the picture, Hudson yells out in a high pitched voice "Good Job Woody!"...it was soooo funny. He was so proud of the way Woody stood there and posed for the picture.
I know it's kind of a strange looking snowman, but I'm so proud that Zach took the time to do this for Hudson. I think he did a pretty good job considering he had to dig through a top layer of ice before reaching the snow!!!
1 comment:
Love the pictures- especially with Woody! That is so funny! I also LOVE Hudson's hat...too cute!
Post a Comment