Welcome

Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas is my favorite time of the year.  I am so blessed with a wonderful family.  May we never forget the true meaning of Christmas!  JESUS is the REASON for the SEASON!  

 
 The first snow of December...on our way to church!
 Hudson's first Christmas gift...



 A Toy Story ornament to hand on his tree.
 Christmas Tree

 Hudson was so excited that we had reindeer outside. 


 28 weeks pregnant
 

How delicious does this cake look?  I guess we'll never know...Nanny Simp wouldn't let us cut her cake because it was actually the day before her real birthday!  Can you believe that?  My most favorite cake...Albertville Home Bakery...and I didn't even get to eat a piece.  Well, at least Brenda had made another cake to eat :)  It was delicious too! 
 
 Nanny Simp's 86th birthday party...Hudson couldn't wait to help her blow out the candle.
 
  

 Okay, so this isn't a Christmas picture but it was taken close to Christmas and I thought it was too funny.  Hudson decided to put on mommy's tall boots. 
 Family Photo and 30 weeks pregnant
 Anna reading the Christmas Story...Chaffin family tradition



 First glance at what Santa brought.  He woke up in such a good mood and said "I wanna go see what Ho Ho brought me."  It was so sweet.  


 I love this...pj's and boots...how cute!

 Snow on Christmas Day...what a blessing.

 The Roe Family...I Love my precious family!

 Christmas night
 Christmas night



 Look at my monster feet!

 The Hope family...love them!

New Year's Eve...last family photo of 2010.  I am so blessed with a wonderful husband and precious son...and another one on the way! 

No comments: