Welcome

Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day 2011

What can I say about Fathers?  First of all, I cannot say enough about my Heavenly Father.  I'm thankful that he loves me when I don't show love back.  I'm thankful that he's faithful when I'm not.  I'm thankful that he saved my soul and that I can call upon him at anytime.  As far as my earthly Father, I have the absolute BEST anyone can have!  I'm so blessed to have my daddy. There aren't words to express how much he means to me and how much I love him.  Thank you daddy for always being there for me, raising me in a Christian home, and for loving me unconditionally.  I LOVE you so much!  My boys also have the BEST father any child could have!  I love my husband so much and even more so because of the wonderful father he is to our boys.  I LOVE you Zach!  

First Father's Day to TWO boys!

My wonderful Father (and us)


All of my boys

This is how Huddy spent the majority of the "Father's Day photo session"

My dad and all his grandkids
    

No comments: