Monday, May 30th, we took our first "fun trip" to Point Mallard. My sister, brother-in-law, and their kids went too. It was Sullivan's first time in the "water" (pool). I was nervous to carry him at first but we kept him covered in swim gear, sunscreen and a hat. I also knew that Hudson would have a blast...if only his allergies wouldn't have been acting up...he was pretty much ill, tired, whiny, etc most of the day...but he had fun while he was able to play in the water. I don't know why we decided to go on a holiday. It was terribly crowded and H-O-T!!! I definitely want to go back when it's not so busy and crowded. We spent most of our time at the kiddie splash area and that was nice because there weren't a lot of teenagers...mainly babies, young kids, and parents...so that was great. I knew I'd get burned to a crisp because my skin hasn't actually seen the sun in quite some time :) I bathed in sunscreen twice and STILL got burned badly. Maybe next time won't be so bad.

the slides were his favorite
first time in pool
Lexy was a pro
this is basically how he acted all day...a little splash of water in his face and he screamed...he's usually not like that
crying again
this green apple frozen ice was awesome!
Hudson fell asleep in the short time I went to get the icee
Sully was such a good baby...he hardly cried all day...it's a good thing, Hudson did enough crying for the both of them
daddy and his boys
1 comment:
This was tons of fun!
Post a Comment