Welcome

Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sully's first taste of baby food

This week Sullivan got to try out the spoon and eating baby food.  He did so well.  June 21st, he tried rice cereal from a spoon and June 24th, he tried apples.  I was surprised at how well he did opening his mouth for each bite and getting most of it down.  I had remembered Hudson not doing well at all and it took him a long time to want to eat from a spoon.  I think Sullivan might be different and ready.  He still wants to suck the spoon but he is swallowing most of it and seems to like it.  We haven't tried vegetables yet...that's next on our list. 

First time in high chair...eating his hands

first bite of rice cereal from spoon

doing good...and he likes it

Hudson had to have some attention too

First bite of apples

more apples

and finishing with some "milk" :)


No comments: