Welcome

Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Lip Gloss Lover

Does this make-up lip gloss look familiar? It's the same stuff that Hudson got into about the same age as Delaney is here. That little stinker, aka - Delaney, is so quick. I didn't no more than have my eyes off of her for 2 seconds and she's gotten this out of my purse and smeared it all over her face. Hudson was saying "momma momma, De-waney make a mess." I told Lexy to go see what she was doing because Hudson had been tattling on her all morning so I honestly thought he was just being a tattle tale again. Sure enough, Lexy said "she has lip gloss all over her face!" I had to take a picture of course. Her momma wasn't there to see it and I wanted to show it to her :) (and blog about it too). I wonder why they always want to put it on their cheeks instead of their lips? It's more fun on the face right? Especially since I had to clean it up.





No comments: