Welcome

Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sully's 4 Month Doctor Visit

We recently went for Sullivan's 4 month check-up.  He weighed 17 pounds and was 24.5 inches long.  We saw Dr. McKorkle and she said everything looked great.  She also said we could begin giving him baby food.  She said we could give him stage 1 vegetables, fruit, or rice cereal.  I can't wait to see how that goes.  I think he's ready for some more solid food because here lately, it seems as though he's not sleeping quite as long as he was a few weeks ago.  He still sleeps all night though (which I'm really thankful for).  I failed to get "doctor pics" this go round, but here are some recent pictures of our big ol' Sully baby!



He loves playing with his feet these days...I think it is so precious.


Enough already, Mom!


He's constantly chewing on his fingers...will there be a tooth soon?

So you've seen these diapers in the pictures above.  My friend, Jamie, told me about these Target brand diapers.  Yes, Target.  Don't they just have the cutest stuff?  I told her that I was a Pampers girl and didn't really care to try anything else.  I explained that I was really picky about the diapers I used.  Pampers are just so soft, they have stretchy sides, and they're just plain awesome.  I didn't have a lot of money on me that day, so I was like, "okay, I"ll try them."  She loved them so much she said I"ll buy yours if you don't like them.  Her little boy is over a year old and wear the same size as my 4 month old...haha.  Anyway, I was anxious to get home and try them out (besides, I really liked how cute they were).  The verdict is.......I LOVE THEM!  I will admit that Pampers are still the BEST, but these target diapers run a close race.  They are soft, they have really stretchy sides, and they have a stretchy back.  Also, did I mention they're really cute?  And, they don't have some kind of character on them (I know, I'm weird).  I will probably still buy pampers if I'm at Wal-mart, but if I'm at target...I will be buying these...plus I'll save some money while I'm at it.  Thanks Jamie!

No comments: