This week Sullivan has been eating about 8 ounces at night. He has also slept until 9:00 and 9:30 a few times this week. When I woke up, I was like "whoa!" I couldn't believe it. I could get used to this :) I also weighed him at home and he weighed 16.2 lbs on our scale. He's definitely grown into his 3-6 and 6 months outfits. He's growing so fast. He also rolled over once more this week. One minute he was on his back and the next he was on his stomach. I got a picture of it too. Zach wasn't there this time either but I sent him a picture from my cell to his.
Starting to grab at his bottle...not able to hold it...but seems like he's wanting to. I can't believe it's almost time for that!
rolled over, but still can't get that arm out from underneath
"mommy, your a crazy picture lady...it's almost midnight...give me my bottle already so I can go to sleep!"
a smile for mommy at almost midnight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment