Welcome

Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

The Lord blessed us with an absolute beautiful day on Sunday!  I don't remember when the last Easter Sunday was this beautiful and warm.  The day started with the Easter bunny.  I don't think Hudson really knows who the Easter bunny is yet, but he sure did like digging into is basket and "stuff."  He ran in the living room and climbed right up on top of the sofa where the Easter bunny left his surprises.  I really think the pictures say it better that I can so I'm just going to post some pictures now.  I'm sure you're already guessing how many I'll post this time!  I'm not that good of a photographer, but I sure do enjoy photographing my baby boy (even though he's not a baby anymore and even though he will hardly ever look at me.)  Shortly after, we took some quick outside pictures and headed to church.  After that, we rested and went to Nanna and Popoo's house for supper and an Easter egg hunt with Hudson's cousins.  I'm so thankful that Jesus died on the cross and rose again so that we may live eternally!  I cannot wait for the day that Hudson accepts Jesus as his savior and I hope that the Lord will allow me to live to see that day!  






 Just waking...I'm loving the "fluffy hair"...oh and he spotted his chat-tick
 
 seeing what the Easter bunny brought
Now, he's excited and climbing up















 Gotta have some "mouse" (which is what he has been calling marshmallows all weekend)
Marshmallows for breakfast...Mmm Mmm good!  Don't worry, he really had more than marshmallows...but if we wanted him to look at any of his other stuff, we had to give him some "mouse"...all we heard was "On't Mouse, On't Mouse"...too funny! 













Hudson and Daddy

 Hudson and Mommy
 
Hudson and Anna
  This is what you get trying to get ALL 5 of them to look at the camera and smile at the same time! 
Anna and Delaney
Look Dad, I found one!

 After he spotted the "tractor" he didn't care about anything else.  No more eggs for Hudson!

 




 And a little "swing" before it gets too dark

No comments: