It finally happened!! Hudson got out of my sight, got a marker, and drew on the furniture. At least it was just the old computer desk. I accidentally left the computer room door open so he went on in. There's a cup of markers sitting on top of the desk, apparently not far enough out of his reach, and he got one and lit in to drawing. I was in the living room and noticed Hudson was gone and he was very quiet (wherever he was). I think we all know when toddlers get quiet, they are usually getting into something. I walked down the hallway and into the computer room...there he was; marker in one hand, marker lid in the other. He looked up at me, while still drawing on the desk! I couldn't help but get tickled. It really wasn't that bad and it was washable...YAY! As I reached for the marker and took it away from him, he started smearing the marker...I wonder if he thought he could get it off before I noticed? I just had to get a picture :) Needless to say, I put the markers up where he couldn't reach them.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
Brian and I were eating supper one night and we thought that Britton was just playing in the floor beside the table. In a few minutes he stood up and said, "What a mess!" We looked over the edge of the table to see red crayon all over the floor. Boys!
Post a Comment