Welcome

Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Red Man

Hudson rode a horse for the first time on Saturday.  The horse's name is Red Man.  I thought Hudson would be overwhelmed at how enormous Red Man was and would be scared of him, but he wasn't.  We petted him first.  He wanted to pat his head and then he tried poking his eye saying "at's eye" "at's  eye."  I had no intention of us actually getting on and riding, but Uncle Terry asked if we wanted to, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity for being there and riding the horse with him on his first horse ride!  Of course, when Uncle Terry asked, Hudson nodded and said "uh huh."  He absolutely loved it.  Red Man was so gentle and sweet.  As we rode off, Hudson said "it's fun!"  That was priceless, and I had never heard him refer to anything as "fun."  We had a great ride!  Too bad I didn't have my camera...it would have turned into a photo session.  My sweet Uncle Terry managed to snap a couple pictures.



P.S. Monday night we went to revival at Rock Springs and Uncle Terry was there, along with my dad's other brothers and sisters.  The all sang a couple of songs on stage and when Hudson saw him he said "Where Red Man?" and repeated it over and over and over during the song.  Embarrassing right?  It blew me away that he thought about Red Man when he saw Uncle Terry.

1 comment:

Terry said...

I dont know which will be best for Hudson.. When He sees a horse think of me or sees me and think of a horse...I guess both will be ok..Yall bring the kids back anytime...