Welcome

Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Finger-lickin' Good

Tonight was Hudson's 2nd time to eat wings.  The first time I didn't actually know about it.  I reckon Zach thought I'd get upset...well I kinda did...only because I think they're nasty and it made me sick to think about my baby eating something off of the bone (very strange I know, but if you've known me for a long time, you know that I do not eat anything of off the bone...YUCK!)  Anyway, tonight, I watched Hudson eat chicken wings (on the bone) with his daddy and uncle Richey.  It made me literally nauseous to watch him actually enjoy eating the chicken wing.  He didn't care what color the meat was or anything...he just knew it tasted good to him.  I got pictures because the times I was looking, it was funny to watch him.  He kept saying "I wanna hold it" so Zach showed him how to hold it like a pro.  Most of the time, he ate it "one-handed" and did pretty good at it.  Julie and I convinced Lexy that it was gross, but not Hudson.  I guess that's the difference between boys and girls....or at least the difference between Julie-and-I and boys!  






 "Cheese"



 

 
  Hence "finger-lickin" good!


"Onna Hold It!!!!"



I think Hudson likes wings

1 comment:

Amy said...

These are great! I can't believe he could take the heat much less eat it off the bone!