First things first...today Hudson called me mommy for the first time in a month! When I got home from Wal-mart, he rean to the door and said "Moooommmmmy!" I almost cried! I hugged and kissed him and clapped...pretty much acted like a fool. A few moments later, he was back to "Amy."
Funny thing...tonight as we were putting ear drops in Hudson's ear, I guess he knew what was coming. He is so still and just lays in Zach's arm and is such a good boy about getting drops. He makes a few funny faces as the drops roll down into his eardrum. He also chuckles a little as if it takes his breath away from tickling his ears. After I put the drops into the first ear, he said "On't want cot! On't want cot!" This means "I don't want cotton!" He hates for me to put cotton in his ear. I just thought that was so funny that he knew that's what I was about to do. :)
Fairly news words or phrases...
"cot" - cotton, "panee" - candy (which is what he calls his medicine these days), "dirty", "cold", "flowder" - flower, "earring", "dirt" and just recently he has started saying "hello" with a perfect /L/ sound instead of "ho" for "hello or phone", he also says "wardge" - garbage (he has been saying this for a while now...I forgot to post it on the other post) Every time we get through changing his diaper, he has to have it and he says "wardge, wardge" and goes straight to the garbage. Also, if he sees something in the floor that looks like garbage, he does the same thing. Maybe I'll have a little "cleaning monster."
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment