Welcome

Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Look Where I Found Hudson








So, the other day Zach came to me and quietly said "go look at Hudson."  I knew I had better grab my camera.  This is where I found him and what I found him doing...


Where was the step stool anyway?  Why, in the laundry room of course.  He can open doors now...didn't you know?  We have door safety thingys (don't know what they are really called) on almost every door, but not the laundry room door.  Who would have thought Hudson would ever want to go in there.  I guess he'd seen the step stool in there before.  Before all of this, he kept saying "hands mommy" "hands"...he loves to wash his hands.  I kept saying "no baby, we don't need to wash our hands."  He had other plans.  I guess he thought "now, how am I going to get to that sink?"  He opened the laundry room door and carried the step stool to the sink and climbed on top of it and, well, I guess 'washing hands' was out of the question since he couldn't quite reach the faucet, so he grabbed the dirty spatula out of the sink and played!  At least he stayed at the sink and didn't make too much of a mess.  It kept him occupied for a good 10 minutes I'd say.  



1 comment:

Julie said...

This is hilarious. I was laughing! How precious is that?