Welcome

Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

1st Time to Decorate Easter Eggs

Zach, Hudson, and I colored and decorated our first eggs together.  I've waited for 2 1/2 years to do something like this with Hudson.  He's actually old enough to help do a little and understand what we're doing.  He was so excited to color and decorate the eggs.  With a little help from mom and dad, he did a fantastic job!  Now, if they'll just last long enough to hide them at Nanna and Poppoo's. 


coloring with the magic crayon
we had to have at least 1 toy story egg

He was so proud of his eggs
sweet baby

Sully with his egg (can you see it?)

The dinosaur egg...Zach was obsessed with this egg!

Hudson thought there was a REAL dinosaur inside...Zach didn't help matters either...poor thing was scared of the "dino egg." 

I think this picture explains it all

1 comment:

LaShaye Johnston said...

Looks like y'all had a great Easter! It's so much fun when they understand and really enjoy the coloring and hunting of the eggs!!