Welcome

Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Past and Present

 A LOT can change and happen in a year right?  This year I have 2 babies (yes, Hudson is still my baby) instead of just one.  I can't believe how much Hudson's looks have changed in a year.  I thought last year he had gotten rid of his "baby face" but when I look back, he still had it.  This year he looks like a little man.  I bet this time next year, I will think he still had the "baby look" but right now, he looks so grown-y (spelling?).  AND, the Easter Bunny has 2 boys to visit at our house this year....SO. MUCH. FUN!  I always have to get Easter pictures before church because I know better than to even attempt after church...too tired, hungry, sleepy, etc.  Why on earth would I think before church is any better.  Hudson runs outside in the wet grass...pretty much ruins his shoes and the bottom of his pants....AND I'm hollering and screaming like a mad-woman just trying to get his attention long enough to snap a picture...OF HIM LOOKING no less (and my camera has a fast shutter speed so if that gives you any indication of just how he WILL NOT look at the camera FOR 1 SECOND)....AAAAAHHHHHH...I was so ill...Zach QUICKLY, but in a very nice way, reminded me of the reason we even celebrate Easter...NOT to get pictures.  So, I was a lot better after that.   
Let us not forget the true meaning of Easter.  My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, is ALIVE!  When I think about what he went through for me, I feel so unworthy of love and life.  Praise God I have been redeemed.  My prayer is that one day my children will accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior and will live for him.  I also pray that they will see Jesus in me and feel his love in our home.      

EASTER 2010
(a quick look back)
This is what happens when you have 3 mommies trying to take pictures of 5 kids.  I wonder what this year's group shot will look like?
last year he just didn't quite understand how to hunt for eggs...i think this year will be much more fun for him


EASTER 2011
forgive me for all the pictures...but i'm a crazy person when it comes to snapping them...even if they aren't any good :)
Hudson setting out his basket for the Easter Bunny

 Hudson leaving carrots for the E.B. 
Easter morning Hudson said "Look, he spit some back out."  (he noticed, haha)

Hudson's 1st look at what the Easter Bunny brought him


This is the main thing Hudson wanted...GUM!!!
"Look, Mom, brand new crocs" :)
"wow-wow wuzzy"...really, it's Wow Wow Wubbzy

gummies are his absolute favorite


I think he's happy with what the Easter Bunny left him...mostly necessities :)
Mommy reading Sullivan his 1st book

I think he likes his new book

Wow, I can't believe he stood still long enough for me to snap a picture
This is what most of the days pictures of Hudson were like...this boy is waaaay too busy for me to take pictures

daddy and his boys



Mommy and her boys





attempt at family photo

I love this little face

"Look mommy, I'm in the castle" (Easter outfit and everything)....AND...(I think there was just a little pollen inside...haha)

Mid-Sneeze

End of Sneeze...just too funny not to post!

Douglas Community Event Easter Egg Hunt (below)



Hudson's first time to meet the Easter Bunny (yes, I said 1st time to "meet" him)

check out these cool new boxer briefs that the Easter Bunny brought

No comments: